Buying a boat is a big decision . The Boating Industry Association has published that the average use of a boat in Melbourne is only 16 days a year. To pay for an luxury item that may not be used as much as you think can be a very expensive. Should you own a boat? Get to know what comes with buying a boat and why you should join Pleasure Cruising Club instead as a “try before you buy” experience as insurance for making the right decision.
- Boat Ownership vs PCC Membership
- Top 10 Reasons for Having a Membership
- Corporate Boating
- “Fairview ” Riviera M400 Crew Memberships
- Skipper School
- Boating Apps
- Marine Regulations Shake Up for 2012
- Luxury Boating and Snapper Fishing
- What’s time share luxury boat memberships about?
- Powerboat Operator Training
- Perks of Boating
- Boat Share
- How to Obtain a Power Boat License
- Speed Boat Hire? Join the Club!