With our boat membership program you can enjoy a range of luxury boats like joining a golf club. You don’t need to buy a gold course to play golf nor do you need to buy a boat when you can enjoy the step on and off service with Pleasure Cruising. Memberships are limited to due demand
Boat Sales Melbourne
Why Buy A Boat Enjoy Ours
“Money Back Guarantee There Are No Hidden Boating Costs “
With the Cova19 situation travel is limited and we can’t possibly meet demand. You cant visit right now but you can reserve your membership so why not enjoy quality family time cruising or fishing and we provide water toys for the summer months. Memberships are strictly limited and you can join now and start your plan on completion of training. There is plenty to explore in Port Phillip bay with many destinations the family. Our Skipper School provides exclusive hands on training on our luxury boats and boat license courses are included. Wanting to know more then check out our frequently asked question page.
Our subscription plans are very affordable with pay by the month plans with short and long term agreements for the serious boaties.
So what are the hidden costs a boat broker won’t tell you:
– Mechanical repairs which can be in the tens of thousands ranging from servicing costs to a full engine repower costing $30,000 plus. Repairs are constant and never ending!
– Marina fees which can vary. D’Albora being the most expensive place to store a boat and they charge for electricity on top of the berthing fees , having trades people working on your boat they charge visitation fees plus their astronomical lifting fees.
– Antifouling removing marine growth
– Stern Drive rebuilds as a result of fishing lines destroying seals resulting in salt water entering the gear box.
– Loss of boat value from 17% a year and can be greater if you fail to regularly polish and maintain the boat
– Cleaning costs the boat needs to be washed after use and even if you don’t use the boat.
Boat access is limited in Melbourne with boat owners facing long boat waiting times and ramp rage at boat ramps with up to four hour waiting times.
Learn more about the cost of ownership : Check out our Video on the costs of boat ownership
Check out our fleet of boats.
#cost of boat ownership
Aug 12th, 20200 comments