Make sure you have your boating apps handy the next time you go boating! Here are some, which can save and warn you against storm fronts:
Navionics: Navigation aid showing real time position, speed with detail map overlays and depth, street directory with Google maps, waverpoint settings, distance travelled in nautical miles
MarinePlus+: Marine forecasting with real-time weather radar
Shipfinder: Real-time traffic showing ship movement in Port Phillip Bay
All you need is an on board Wi-Fi connection through your phone. Reception is pretty good with Optus and Telstra.
Boating Suite: Maintenance log recording to servicing and faults, expense reports, fuel log and shopping list
Bay Winds: An easy to understand graph to show wind strength
these apps now and plan your trips to Sorrento, Queensclifff and Frankston! Tested and proven great for boaties!
- Boat Ownership vs PCC Membership
- Top 10 Reasons for Having a Membership
- Corporate Boating
- “Fairview ” Riviera M400 Crew Memberships
- Skipper School
- Boating Apps
- Marine Regulations Shake Up for 2012
- Luxury Boating and Snapper Fishing
- What’s time share luxury boat memberships about?
- Powerboat Operator Training
- Perks of Boating
- Boat Share
- How to Obtain a Power Boat License